2018 Yearbook Senior Portrait Submissions Guideline
AERY 2018 Senior Portrait Specifications
You may absolutely use the school photograph taken this September. If you choose to use that photo, you need to do nothing else regarding your photo. Please stay alert for more announcements regarding senior quotes, baby pictures, etc. Remember to check the Class of 2018 Facebook page for all the news. . .
- Vertical framing. The picture must contain only you.
- Bust shot (basically head and shoulders). No full-length body shots will be accepted.
- No gestures or signs; appropriate (LHS dress code) dress.
- 300 dpi or better (image quality)
- Finished size: 1 13/16” (H) X 1 11/16” (W) is the actual publication size in YB.
- Preferred delivery method: jpeg file to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CD with jpeg files is also fine, and if there are multiple images you want us to choose from, no problem. Yearbook will always put your best image in the book.
- Custom senior shots are due by January 5, 2018. This is the deadline, period. All seniors have the option of using their school photos in the yearbook, and those are what we publish unless we receive your clearly labeled other option by 1/5/18.
- Please label all submissions (email or cd) legibly with the student’s first and last name. If we cannot see who it is on the label, no guarantees it will be correct in the book!
- Do smile; do not procrastinate; Do smile; do not procrastinate; Do smile; do not procrastinate
Your senior baby pictures, signatures and senior quote for the yearbook will be due by the second Advisory date in January. Your quote should not exceed 160 characters. You might want to practice your signatures and please make sure all baby pictures, digital or otherwise, are labeled with the student name.
Do smile; do not procrastinate; Do smile; do not procrastinate; Do smile; do not procrastinate
The Book of Record