Superintendent Dr. Damien Pattenaude
Dr. Damien Pattenaude was sworn-in as Renton School District’s new superintendent, effective July 1, 2017.
Dr. Pattenaude is a product of the Renton School District: he attended Campbell Hill Elementary School, Nelsen Middle School, and graduated from Renton High. He has also served as a teacher at Renton High; assistant principal at Hazen High; principal at Renton High; Chief Academic Officer for Secondary Schools, and Assistant Superintendent of Learning and Teaching, with duties that include providing direct support and guidance to all district principals, teachers and support staff.
His work in the district has always been in service of improving student achievement for all children. Dr. Pattenaude lives in Renton with his family and his children attend district schools.
Read more abut Dr. Pattenaude in his bio.
Dr. Damien Pattenaude Superintendent, Renton School District.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), Educational Leadership, Washington State University
- Master of Education, Educational Leadership, Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Washington State University
- Assistant Superintendent Learning & Teaching, Renton School District
- Chief Academic Officer, Renton School District
- Principal, Renton High School
- Assistant Principal, Hazen High School
- Teacher, Washington State University, Pullman, WA (Secondary School Curriculum & Content Literacy Development)
- Teacher, Renton High School
- Teacher, Kent-Meridian High School