Lighting Specifications and Equipment
Included in the facility rental fee is the use of the house lighting system and equipment. Some equipment incurs an extra fee, but that will be included in your quote as necessary. All house equipment must be operated by a house technician.
- ETC ION
- 2 DMX Universes
- 4 Veri-Lite VL1000 Elipsoidal Reflector Spotlights
- 192 Colotran iSeries-e 2.4k W Dimmers
- Controls located in the Control Booth, Stage Right, House Left, and Three Vestibule Locations.
- Controled in Four Dimmers and Sections
- 204 Total circuits are available. All are 20A stage pin (2P&G) connectors.
- Front of House Distribution
- First Catwalk (closest to stage): 20
- Second Catwalk (farthest from stage): 10
- House Right Box Boom: 9
- House Left Box Boom: 9
- Stage Distribution
- 1st Electric: 24
- 2nd Electric: 24
- 3rd Electric: 24
- 4th Electric: 24
- SR Tab: 16
- SL Tab: 16
- Upstage Wall: 12
- Downstage Wall: 12
- Floor SR: 4
- Floor SL: 6
A library of gels are available during your event, please speak with your Lighting Technician for more information and to discuss options.
Our Repertoire plot is gelled with warm and cool front light and Red, Green, and Blue wash on the Cyc, Overhead, and Sides. Download our Repertoire Gel Colors guide.