Skip To Main Content

Main Menu

Explore More


Renton School District

Records Request


A signed authorization release form must be provided for organizations to obtain graduation or attendance verification information. Eligible students*, parents or guardians please fill out the Educational Records Request Form and send the completed form with a copy of your photo ID to the contact information below.

Educational  Records Request Form

*If you are parent or guardian requesting records to transfer to a new school, please have the new school send a records request using the contact information below.

  • Email:
  • Fax: (425) 204-2275
  • Mail: Renton School District
             Attn: Student Services
             300 SW 7th St
             Renton, WA 98057

*Eligible Students: student who reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level