Skip To Main Content

Main Menu

Explore More


Renton School District

Records Request

How do I get records for my child if I'm moving out of the Renton School District?

After you withdraw from the Renton School District, go to your child’s school in the new school district and register.

The new school can make an electronic IDT request for records if they use IEP Online.  For all other requests or questions, please contact: or 425-204-2277. 

When picking up Special Education records, parents and or guardians will need to present identification.