Skip To Main Content

Main Menu

Explore More


Renton School District

Immunization Information

find free vaccination clinics

For more information to find free vaccination clinics please visit Public Health King County.


Renton School District uses the Washington Immunization Information System (WAIIS), a lifetime immunization record, to monitor student immunization compliance. Only medically verified immunization records are accepted.   

Medically verified immunization records include:

  • Official lifetime immunization record with a provider stamp or signature.
  • Official immigration immunization record.
  • Immunization record printed from a healthcare provider, clinic, or hospital.
  • Written immunization record with a provider stamp or signature.
  • Immunization record printed from the Washington Immunization Information System (WA IIS).

Access your family's immunization information and Certificate of Immunization form through the Department of Health website MyIR. You will need to set up an account to access the information. You can also call or email DOH office or 1-866-397-0337.


Certificate of Immunization Status

A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) is the form Washington State requires parents/guardians to complete for each student.  CIS's in English and Spanish are available under Immunization Forms through the Department of Health. 

Certificate of Exemption

If a parent/guardian wants to exempt a student from receiving immunizations, a Certificate of Exemption (COE) must be completed by the parent and healthcare provider.  COE's in English and Spanish are available under Certificate of Exemption through the Department of Health.  There are also directions on correctly completing the COE. 

Immunization Requirements

For details about Washington State school Immunization Requirements through the Department of Health. Information is available in: English, Korean, Russian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese.

Access Your Family's Immunization Information

Sign up for MyIR to view, download and print your family's immunization records securely online through the Department of Health. Once you register, you can access the records anytime you need them. You can also print your child's Certificate of Immunization Status for school, child care and camp programs.