The i-Ready diagnostic assessment will be administered by families at home while learning is remote. More information including how-to videos, checklists, and other supports for families can be found at the i-Ready Family Center.
¿Necesita intérprete? Por favor contacte Audita.Brockett@rentonschools.us
For Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, or Vietnamese email Audita.Brockett@rentonschools.us
- What is i-Ready?
- When will students take the i-Ready diagnostic assessment?
- Who takes the i-Ready diagnostic assessment?
- What does my student need?
- How does my student log on?
- How does the i-Ready Diagnostic test work?
- What subject areas are covered on the Diagnostic?
- How long should the i-Ready diagnostic take to administer?
- How much should I help my student?