Agricultural Sciences Pathway
In Agricultural Sciences classes, the topic is life. As long as human beings inhabit the planet, we will have a need for scientists and technicians to ensure that we are responsibly managing our food production and our natural resources consumption.
NATIONAL CAREER CLUSTER
Career Clusters are groupings of careers that have similar characteristics and employment requirements.
Includes Careers in:
- Agribusiness systems
- Animal systems
- Biotechnology systems
- Environmental service systems
- Food products and processing systems
- Natural resources systems
- Plant systems
- Power, structural and technical systems
See more information on this Career Cluster on the Washington State OSPI website.
Program of Study document
Dual College Credits are available for the following courses:
- AP Environmental Science
- IB Environmental Systems and Society SL
- NGSS Biology (Natural Resources Biology)
- Leadership Equivalent Club
Log in to your Xello account.
The following courses highlight knowledge and skills important for students in all Pathways:
- Career & College Prep
- Environmental Science
- Financial Algebra
- High School Success Seminar
- Worksite Learning