In the Renton School District, we believe it is vital for schools to prepare students for college, careers, and opportunities to live a well-rounded and productive life. Our commitment is to provide students opportunities to explore, compete, and succeed as lifelong learners as well as ensure they are prepared to make informed decisions about their paths in high school and beyond.
Through our Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes, students engage in hands-on learning experiences where they develop skills they will use their entire lives. Additionally, they are exposed to a multitude of potential career opportunities and pathways in such areas as STEM (science, technology, engineering, math), business and industry, teaching, health care, the arts, and humanities. Our CTE Department collaborates with industry partners to ensure that our courses are helping to meet the demand and needs in our local and national economies.
This CTE Career Guide details course offerings, discusses the knowledge and skills needed for today’s high-demand jobs, and serves as a planning guide to help you and your student set a course for success in school and beyond.
- Our 2023 - 2024 Career Guide is now viewable digitally in English.
- 我們的 2023 - 2024 年職業指導現已提供數碼中文版本
- .راهنمای شغلی 2023 - 2024 ما اکنون به صورت دیجیتالی به زبان فارسی قابل مشاهده است
- Nuestra Guía de Carreras 2023 - 2024 ahora está disponible digitalmente en español.
- Наш справочник карьериста на 2023 -2024 теперь доступен в цифровом формате на русском языке.
- Hướng dẫn nghề nghiệp 2023 - 2024 của chúng tôi hiện có thể xem được bằng tiếng Việt.