The Renton School District is hosting a series of Financial Aid events where you can get expert help completing the
FAFSA or WASFA. Join in and get your questions answered.
Please bring the following information and documents with you to the event:
• Your driver’s license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parents’ financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their 2019 tax return if you intend to go to school the fall of 2021
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent’s Social Security Number (if they have one).