The Renton School District is hosting a series of Financial Aid events where you can get expert help completing the
FAFSA or WASFA. Join in and get your questions answered.
Please bring the following information and documents with you to the event:
• Your driver’s license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parents’ financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their 2019 tax return if you intend to go to school the fall of 2021
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent’s Social Security Number (if they have one).
Friday 4/2 11:30am-1:30pm
Friday 4/16 11:30am-1:30pm
Friday 4/30 11:30am-1:30pm
Friday 5/14 11:30am-1:30pm
Friday 5/28 11:30am-1:30pm
On all of the above dates, last minute registration is OK!
Money Maze- April 29th, 2021
9th, 10th, 11th , 12th graders and their families encouraged to attend.
Presentation 6- 7pm
(Come as early as 5:45pm)
Money Maze is a presentation designed to address the
major issues students and parents face as they pursue all the types of merit and need based financial aid programs.
Cost & Value of College
Types of Financial Aid
For attending the workshop each family will receive a copy of, "The Money Maze - Finding Money for College", a workbook that matches the PowerPoint presentation, as well as other valuable college planning resources.
There is no cost to attend the "Money Maze" presentation, however, please register: