Ambulatory Care Network (CAN) Project Management Career Launch
Renton School District has partnered with Providence and Washington Alliance for Better Schools (WABS) to offer an internship opportunity where students will learn about their choice position in the Healthcare Industry all while getting paid!
Please contact Terry Derrig for more information or view the video below.
The Providence Ambulatory Care Network (ACN) is on the cutting edge of health care innovation. As we shift away from traditional care settings and structures into consumer centric venues, the ACN is building a sustainable model that will support Providence in serving our communities and delivering on our Mission.
Our strategies focus on health, where healthcare is moving, and where relationships are developed providing traditional and non-traditional access to affordable care where our customers are and being there when they need us.
Currently, the ACN supports the growth of ambulatory services including imaging, surgery and same-day care. We are working with strategic partners to think collectively about how we care for those in our communities on their journey to good health.
We are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
•Paid internship in Renton, WA
•Healthcare/Project Management education as a part of Running Start
•Job security after high school graduation & successful completion of program
•Cooperative education track and continued education opportunities after program completion
•401k Retirement Plans with Matching
•Professional Development Programs
- Summer after junior year
- Paid internship at the Providence Campus in Renton.
- Senior year
- Begin concurrent enrollment: free business and project management coursework in high school and Renton Technical College (RTC)
- Following high school graduation
- Second paid summer internship with Providence
- Following second internship
- Continued employment with Providence and full-time courses at RTC
- After completion of Running Start Program
- Full-time employment with Providence and cooperative education track with full benefits, including tuition reimbursement opportunities
Opportunity May Include:
- 2-year program opportunity, with paid internships and education within chosen career field
- 6-week paid internships the summers before and after senior year
- Free education as part of Running Start
- Benefited employment immediately after high school in rapidly growing career fields!
- Job security after high school graduation
At Providence, we use our voice to advocate for vulnerable populations and needed reforms in health care. We are also pursuing innovative ways to transform health care by keeping people healthy, and making our services more convenient, accessible and affordable for all. In an increasingly uncertain world, we are committed to high-quality, compassionate health care for everyone – regardless of coverage or ability to pay. We help people and communities benefit from the best health care model for the future – today.
Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in 51 hospitals, 1,085 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. The Providence family includes:
- Providence Across Five Western States
- Covenant Health in West Texas
- Facey Medical Foundation in Los Angeles, CA
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Orange County, CA
- Kadlec in Southeast Washington
- Pacific Medical Centers in Seattle, WA
- Swedish Health Services in Seattle, WA
As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Delivering services across seven states, Providence is committed to touching millions of more lives and enhancing the health of the American West to transform care for the next generation and beyond.
Applications will be available the night of the presentation.