We are incredibly appreciative of our staff’s hard work and commitment to our students and families during these unsettling times as we, our region, state, and the world work through challenges brought by the new COVID-19 coronavirus. Additionally, we are thankful for the feedback you are providing as we endeavor to keep you and our students safe and informed through this ever-evolving situation.
We continue to partner with Public Health – Seattle & King County to make decisions based on the safety, health, and well-being of all our students and staff. We are deeply appreciative of our staff and their efforts to support our students every day, and we appreciate your continued patience and flexibility during this unprecedented time.
- Public Health Seattle & King County do not recommend closing schools
- How are we working to keep staff safe and healthy?
- I am exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, but I am not in a high-risk population, and my doctor told me to stay home. What should I do?
- I am in a “high-risk” category. What should I do?
- Do I qualify for Washington State’s Paid Family Medical Leave related to COVID-19?
- Should schools take any additional precautions?
- What cleaning advice/supplies are available?
- Will remote learning be available district-wide for students?
- Why aren't we closing all schools?
- Will days have to be made up if schools close?
- What if my school closes? What do I do?