Kindergarten Supply List
Please put your child's name on these items.
- Backpack, standard size (large enough to hold a folder). NO rolling packs allowed.
- 2 box, regular size, 24 crayons – Crayola® preferred
- Plastic school box, 5x8 inches
- Fiskars® type scissors
- 2 large erasers
- 1 set of earbuds
Please do not put names on following items:
- 16 or more glue sticks, white or clear only.
- 12 sharpened pencils (DO NOT send a sharpener)
- 1 box, 12 colored pencils
- Markers, Set of 12 (water-soluble only)
When buying shoes for your child, please keep in mind that your child will need to know how to tie their laces themselves.
Donation – Your choice (1): tissues, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, ziptop bags, napkins, paper plates/bowls, 3 & 5 ounce cups and disinfectant wipes
Teachers request a $10.00 cash/check donation for cooking and craft supplies.
*Specific brand names are mentioned solely for the reason that these brands have proven to work well in the classroom and are long lasting. Thank you for your support with this.
Some supplies will need to be replenished throughout the year.
Please do not send any foods containing nuts and peanuts to school for class parties and other times when food is going to be shared due to the high number of students with life-threatening allergies.