ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FALL SPORTS (2018-2019)
(Cross Country (Boys/Girls), Football, Golf (Boys/Girls), Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Volleyball)
* Registration begins – August 13th
- Football players must be cleared by end of day August 14th to participate in their first practice.
- All other Fall Sport Athletes must be cleared by end of day August 16th for the first day of practice on August 20th.
- NO Registration/Clearance on August 17th or 20th.
* 8:00-11:30 and 1:00-2:30
The parent/guardian should be the one who registers athletes through FamilyID. The system keeps track of their information for use during future sport season registrations.
1. Register on Family ID
- Follow the prompts on FamilyID. Once your registrations is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation. Only then will you know your registration is completed.
2. Pay Fees/Fines in the ASB Office (starting August 13th) or online at: District Online Payment
- Fees include ASB card and Sport Fee
3. Pick-up “Clearance Checklist” from ASB Office:
- Verify no outstanding fines
- Verify no outstanding detentions
4. Bring “Clearance Checklist” & Completed Physical to Athletic Office for final clearance.
Remember: Physical must be on RSD Physical form and be dated after May 16th, 2018.