Welcome to the Renton HS Athletic Department
Parents/guardians can subscribe for free to the sport/sports their athlete participates in on the league website. With this subscription you are immediately notified when a schedule is changed.
Here are instructions on how to subscribe to the league website. Please subscribe so you can have timely information about schedule changes.
ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SPORTS
(Boys & Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Wrestling, Girls Bowling, Girls Gymnastics, Boys Swim)
- Registration begins - October 29th
- Bowlers must be cleared by 10/29/18 for first day of practice on October 29th.
- All other fall sports must be cleared by November 9th for the first day of practice on November 12th.
- NO registration on the first day of practice November 12th.
- Register online on Family ID https://www.familyid.com/organizations/renton-high-school
- Pay fees/fines to ASB office and get pick slip to confirm payments, bring to Athletics
- Bring physical, pick slip (From ASB) and any additional paperwork (Running Start, Alternative School, Home School, resident eligibility form) to athletics for final clearance card
Athletic office hours: Open before school, at lunch and after school until 2:30pm.
Steps to Register
Register online @Family ID - this can be done anytime
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “2018-19 Fall Athletic Registration”
- If you have difficulty with registration or have questions, contact Family ID: 1-888-800-5583 or email
- Check your e-mail for confirmation.
- You will need a current physical - no more than a year old and have approval for full participation.
- Pay the ASB Office - Fees/Fines/ASB Card.
- Sports Fee - $75.00 or $37.50 for those who qualify for free/reduced lunch (need proof of F/R lunch). F/R lunch forms must be filed with the cafeteria each school year.
- ASB Membership - $30.00
- Any outstanding fines, including fines from middle school, must be paid to be cleared for sports.
- Final step – See Ms. Dewey with your physical/pink slip (you get a pink slip from the ASB Office)
Running start/Home Schooled/Alternative School students will need additional paperwork to be cleared. These forms can be found on Family ID.
Students must be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above) and have successfully passed 5 classes last semester. If you do not meet these requirements you must provide a weekly grade check before you are considered eligible to compete.