Athletic Registration/Winter Clearance
Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
1. Go to https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school
2. To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of page).
3. Click “Sign up as a Family or Individual”.
4. Complete the registration questions, then click the “I agree” statement and click "Sign Up".
5. Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com
6. Log into Hazen’s FamilyID webpage (https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school)and select “2018-2019 Winter Athletic Registration” (under our team pictures).
7. Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the “Save & Continue” button.
8. Review the Registration Details and click “Confirm Registration”
9. Review Payment description and click “I Agree-Confirm My Registration”. Once your Registration is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation.
10. Pay ASB and Athletic Participation Fees either at the ASB office or online at https://payments.rentonschools.us/
11. Starting October 29th (October 16th for BOWLING) you can stop by the ASB office and pick up the “Athletic Clearance Checklist” which verifies all fines, ASB card and sports fee have been paid.
12. Clearing starts on October 29th.( October 16th for BOWLING) You can turn in the completed “Athletic Clearance Checklist” and Physical Examination Form to the Athletic Office during lunch and after school.
**Athletes may not participate in practice until all 12 steps are completed and the athletic office reviews and clears athletes for practice participation and have provided the coach with an emergency card**
For questions, please contact Vicki Olson (Admin Asst. Athletics)
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 425-204-4250