Athletic Registration/Fall Clearance
Cross Country, Football, Golf, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Volleyball
Evening clearing is August 13th 5-7pm. Everyone is encouraged to attend this event!
Football players must be cleared by the 15th at 11:30 am in order to participate in the 1st practice on August 15th.
The parent/guardian should be the one who registers the athlete through FamilyID. The system keeps track of their information for use during future sport season registrations.
Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
- Go to https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school
- To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of page). If you have an account just put in your username and password.
- Click “Sign up as a Family or Individual”.
- Complete the registration questions, then click the “I agree” statement and click "Sign Up".
- Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into Hazen’s FamilyID webpage (https://www.familyid.com/hazen-high-school)and select “2018-2019 Fall Athletic Registration" (under our team pictures).
- Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review the Registration Details and click “Confirm Registration”
- Review Payment description and click “I Agree-Confirm My Registration”.
- Once your Registration is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation. Only then will you know it’s complete.
- YOU DO NOT PAY ATHLETIC FEES ON THE FAMILYID WEBSITE! Pay ASB and Athletic Participation Fees either at the ASB office (starting August 13th, 2018) or online at https://payments.rentonschools.us/
- Turn in “Athletic Clearance Checklist”, Physical Examination Form and receipt of completed FamilyID to the athletic office.
- Physicals MUST be on a RSD Physical Form ( can be found in main office)
- Physicals must be dated after January 31st, 2018
First day of Practice
Football only August 15
All other sports - August 20th—(athletes must be registered by 11:30am Friday, August 17th in order to participate on the 20th)
**Athletes may not attend or participate in practice until all steps are completed and the athletic office reviews and clears athletes for practice participation**
For questions, please contact Vicki Olson (Admin Asst. Athletics)
email@example.com ~ 425-204-4250