How to Register/Clear Online for McKnight Athletics
We are excited to announce that we are moving our athletic registration process to a convenient online registration program offered by FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides users with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When a parent/guardian registers through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information for use during future sport season registrations. We feel that this online registration system will not only streamline our school athletic clearance process, but will be a more efficient and user-friendly process for our parents/guardians as well.
Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
1. Go to Family ID
2. To To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of the page)
3. Click "Sign up as a Family or Individual"
4. Complete the registration questions, then click the "I agree" statement and click "Sign Up"
5. Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com
6. Log onto McKnight's Family ID webpage and select the 2014-2015 Athletic Registration for Fall, Winter, or Spring
7. Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the "Save & Continue" button.
8. Review the Registration Details and click "Confirm Registration"
9. Review Payment description and click "I Agree-Confirm My Registration." Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation.
10.Pay for an ASB card at school or online at Pay Online
MMS 8th graders going to Hazen High School in the Fall
If you are interested in playing fall sports at Hazen High School please remember that you need to register and have all fines cleared before the first day of practice. Information packets that include the physical form and full instructions on Family ID are available across from the McKnight attendance office. You can also pick up this information directly from Hazen. Packets will be available inside the door of the Hazen commons all summer. This information is also available at The Kohlwes Education Center. If you are going to get cleared at Hazen please remember to bring a copy of your completed Family ID registration, and a copy of your ASB & Sports Fee receipt. Family ID is open NOW so please register for fall high school sports as soon as possible. For more information on registering for Fall Hazen sports visit:Hazen Sports Registration