Lakeridge Elementary P.T.A.
Officers for the 2017/2018 School Year
President: Taylor Stafford
Vice-President: Tawonia Washington
Treasurer: Kimberly Booker
Secretary: Kellie Cave
Contact PTA: School Office, 425-204-4100
Mission Statement of the P.T.A.
The Mission of the PTA is three-fold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Lakeridge Elementary PTA is a volunteer, nonprofit association whose main purpose is to serve the needs and desires of its members in promoting the health, welfare, safety, and education of the students.
Everyone Is Welcome to Join and Contribute to the P.T.A.
General Meetings of the Lakeridge P.T.A. will be announced soon.
Applications for joining P.T.A. are located in the school office at tables set up at school night functions. Also, you can send a note to school with your child Attention: Lakeridge PTA with the following information: name, address, phone number, child's name and teacher's name.
Membership: Individual =$15.00 OR Family Membership (2 persons, same household) = $20
Please make checks payable to Lakeridge PTA.
The Lakeridge P.T.A. is very busy helping create a positive environment for the students of our school. We would love any time and energy you could give to expand what we are able to do for the students. The following are many of the activities we have been able to help with and participate in for the students, staff, and teachers.
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Emergency Equipment
- 5th grade Pool Party
- Safety Patrol Field Trip
- Grade Level $ used for field trips and special activities
- Popcorn sales (proceeds help support PTA activities)
- Fundraisers (proceeds help support PTA activities
No Cost Ways to Support PTA and the School:
- Save and bring in Box Tops for Education . We receive 10 ¢ for each box top. Products that have the labels include General Mills cereals and snacks, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Totino’s and many others. Last year (2004-2005) Lakeridge received over $400 from our Box Tops Collection.
- Designate Lakeridge Elementary at Target, Office Depot, and anywhere else you hear of, and the school will get cash back. Last year we received several hundred dollars from programs like these.
Please Come and Share Your Ideas and Energy for Our Students!