Using technology intentionally and innovatively leads to greater equity and achievement for all students by:
- increasing rigorous learning opportunities
- enhancing authentic learning environments
- providing differentiated and personalized learning
- supporting collaboration, productivity, and creativity
- providing opportunities to develop and demonstrate critical thinking skills
In order to support our mission to have each student graduate with options and prepared to participate fully in our democracy.