Bus Bulletin Family Notification System
School buses in the Renton School District have a great record of getting students safely to and from school. But sometimes due to traffic and other obstacles, school buses can be late getting to a bus stop.
Now, families and students have a way to know when a school bus is running late using the Bus Bulletin notification system that will notify parents and students when a bus is delayed or of schedule changes. Families and students can sign-up to receive text and email messages for multiple bus routes. Online registration is easy, free, and completely secure at the Bus Bulletin website. Bus Bulletin is a non-school district company that provides the notification service to parents and students. They will not release private phone and email information to third party companies.
Here’s how to register to receive instant notifications by text message and/or email messages when there are delays greater than 10 minutes, schedule changes, or incidents that affect your student's bus:
- Registration is simple and fast
- You pick only the bus routes you want notifications for
- You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and/or e-mails. All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold - your privacy is protected.
To sign-up and start receiving notifications, register at the Bus Bulletin Registration website.
Bus Bulletin is a web-based student transportation notification system designed for school districts to communicate with their families about their children's transportation quickly, accurately, and effectively.
Through this tool, families will have access to the following notifications of delays in routes or other changes or emergencies via text-message, e-mail, voice call, or a combination. Parents are required to sign up to use this tool, and to provide email and phone number, and should update this information themselves when changes occur.
To sign up, click Sign Up for Bus Bulletin.
- Make sure to put Renton School District as the school district.
- Fill out all the fields necessary and accept the terms.
- On the top of the page is a link information about accessing the site in different languages.