Lindbergh High School Modernization 2022-2024
Thanks to overwhelming voter support in the 2019 School Construction Bond measure, we’re moving forward with much needed major improvements at Lindbergh High School beginning this summer through 2024.
Construction work includes:
- Modernize and add science classrooms, labs, and support spaces
- Additions creating new main entry, administration office, and health clinic
- Modernize Career & Counseling Center
- Upgrade Heating, Ventilation, Air Control (HVAC) system
- Modernize existing locker rooms and athletic support spaces
- Student parking lot resurfacing
Since March 2021, we’ve been busy in the preparation phase required before actual construction can begin including student and staff focus groups and workshops, cost estimates, permitting coordination and land use document submittal, pre-design and programing process and analysis, and more.
While there’s still a bit more of the pre-construction work yet to be completed, we will start the construction phases after school is out this summer. Construction will continue through early 2024.
See more about the plans and a slide show below.
Lindbergh High School's new, secure entryway addition
- Why does Lindbergh High School need more science labs?
- Why does Lindbergh High School need an administration renovation?
- Why does Lindbergh High School need renovated locker rooms?
- How is the Lindbergh High School Modernization and Addition being funded and how much does it cost?
- When will construction starts and how long is it expected to take?
- Who is building the modernization and addition?