Before you begin any on-line financial transactions, it will be helpful to have the following items readily available:
- Credit card information for any fines/fees/memberships/lunch account deposits you wish to purchase on-line.
- Your student’s “Lunch ID” and password which will be required for paying fines and fees.
Notice: School Closure (COVID-19) Process Exceptions
The District will process refunds (without a parent/guardian request) for items such as spring field trips, spring athletic fees, late purchase ASB cards, third trimester parking since these are items that were paid for and will not occur. Please verify that you have not already been reimbursed before submitting requests. The District continues to evaluate fees paid to determine if global refunds are necessary.
If you wish to request a refund for a payment of goods or services please select from the options below:
For secondary school payment refunds please select a school:
For other school payment refunds please select below:
For facility rentals scheduling and payment refunds please contact:
For District Office payment refunds please select below:
- How do I find the activities for which my child is eligible?
- How can I print receipts for my web purchases?
- How can I change my user name, password, or contact information?
- How do I pay open fines for my child?
- How can I print fine and purchase ledgers for my student?
- How can I purchase items which are available to my students?
- Why was my credit or debit card declined?
- Is my credit card data stored when I use the online payments application?
- What card types are currently accepted online?
- I have a fine on my student’s account. Why would my student have a fine?
- There is an item my student wants to purchase, but i don’t see it available in the store?