These classifications are used for calculating the rental fees associated with rental requests throughout the district. Please review the levels to determine which applies to your organization. For help in determining which level might apply, email the Facility Rental Office for assistance.
When the group descriptions below signify In-District or Out-of-District, this is referring to the organizations registered business address. Addresses outside of the district boundaries are considered Out-of-district.
Non-profit groups or organizations must provide their FEIN or UBI for verification or recent proof of registrations through the IRS for 501(c)3 status or Washington State charities division.
Renters of Renton School District facilities shall be grouped and prioritized in the following classifications:
- Level 1a - District or Related Partners
- Level 1b - City Partners and Governmental Agencies
- Level 2 - In-district Non-profit
- Level 2s - In-district Non-profit - Scouting and Troops
- Level 3 - Out-of-district Non-profit
- Level 4 - In-district For-profit
- Level 5 - Out-of-district For-profit