District’s facilities are available for rent on a short-term basis. Each school is responsible for the space in its building. The building Principal/Director has the final decision on all group rentals.
District property is smoke free and alcohol free, no exceptions.
A Certificate of Insurance naming the Renton School District as additionally insured for $1,000,000.00 is required. Some insurance companies will issue an event policy for one-day use, costing about $300.00.
Custodial overtime is an additional charge at the regular District rate, as required, and has a 3-hour minimum. All groups using a building on a weekend are charged for the custodial overtime.
- Contact the school office for information on availability of indoor facilities.
- Contact Rita Baccus at (425) 204-2423 for information on use of the Renton Memorial Stadium and all school fields, tracks, and tennis courts.
- Contact the Hazen Pool at (425) 204-4230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Lindbergh Pool at (425) 204-4440 or email@example.com
- Contact Adam Rosencrantz at (425) 204-3455 for information on use of the Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center and all other facilities.
All persons using District facilities must adhere to insurance requirements before rental is allowed. Please see the sample certificate below. Note that the certificate holder must match exactly as it does in the sample which reads: “Renton School District #403 its directors, officers, and employees. 300 SW 7th St. Renton, WA 98057” Any other addresses or names in the Certificate Holder section will require re-issuance.
Forms and Fees
Application for Facility Use - Please download, complete and save this form. Submit completed form to school district contact or building Office Manager.
Concussion Head Injury Supplement - Concussion form needs to be submitted with the application if the request includes sports related activities.