- Individuals and organizations in the community may donate materials, equipment, or supplies to the schools and/or school district if deemed compatible with the mission and values of the school district and are suitable for school district use.
- Donations and contributions with an estimated value less than $250 can be accepted by district staff on behalf of the district, donations valued in excess of $250 can be accepted only by the School Board.
- District employees seeking gifts or donations to extend or support their program or activities must first obtain approval from the building principal or responsible district administrator.
- Staff soliciting on-line donations or group-funding support for the classroom and school need permission prior to listing a request
- For information about how to contribute financially or donate classroom materials to a school, please contact the school directly.