Optional Student Accident Insurance Program
All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program with the following minimum provisions:
- Minimum death benefit of $10,000
- A maximum payment for any one injury of at least $25,000
- Coverage equivalent to the WA State Industrial Insurance Fee Schedule for doctors services or hospitalization with a 30 day minimum for the latter.
- X-rays to a minimum of $300
- Dental coverage must be equivalent to 100% of the Usual, Reasonable and Customary charges for treatment of injured teeth, including repair or replacement of existing caps and crowns.
- See the attached form for information on how to purchase a Student Accident Insurance Program for your athlete through Myers-Stevens & Toohey.