Student Transfer Requests
If you wish to request a transfer please keep in mind the following:
- You will have to provide your own transportation; transportation will not be prearranged for transfer students.
- A request can be denied based on: capacity of the requested school, academic history, attendance history and disciplinary history of requesting student.
- Elementary and Middle School Intra-District requests do not have to be requested more than once.
- Only High School Intra-District requests must be reqeuested annually.
Resident Students (Students that live in the Renton School District)
Any Questions? Please contact Student Information Services at 425.204.2333 or by Email
- Choice Transfers are for residents of the Renton School District who would like to request enrollment in another school district.
- Intra-district Transfers are for residents of the Renton School District who wish to enroll their student in a Renton school other than his/her assigned school.
- Out-of-Area-Residence Daycare Registration is only for elementary students who live in the Renton School District and want to attend the Renton elementary school in the area in which their daycare is located. Please turn this form in at the elementary school in the area in which the daycare is located.
Non-Resident Students (Students that DO NOT live in the Renton School District)
- Students who do not reside in the Renton School District, but wish to enroll their student in the Renton School District, must contact the school district in which they do reside in for further direction.