How to reach us
For information 24/7, please review the contents of our website. It is kept up-to-date regularly and has email links to all of our staff members as well as a staff phone directory.
If you need to call, you may reach all of our offices and departments by calling 425-204-3200 and using the prompts or the following choices:
- (1) Attendance Office—Report an absence; check student attendance; contact students in case of emergency
- (2) Counseling Office—Make appointments; speak to counselors; questions about graduation requirements, etc.
- (3) Registrar’s Office—New Student registrations; transcript questions; withdrawals
- (4) Athletics Office—Anything related to athletics and eligibility; information on volunteering; gym use
- (5) ASB/Fines & Fees—Inquire about fees and fines; payment options now include credit/debit
- (6) Library—Inquire about Library fines, books, afterschool tutorial
- (0) Main Office—Building/facility rentals, general inquiries, make appointments with principals
Voicemail messages are typically returned the same day, or in the case of calls received later in the day, the following school day.