All registration is done at your neighborhood school. To determine the school your student will attend, enter your address into the School Locator. To obtain the school's phone number, address, driving directions and maps, use the Select a School dropdown menu in the green bar at the top, left-hand side of this page.
Documents Needed for Registration:
- Proof of residence: lease agreement or mortgage statement, or a utility bill tied to the residence (not a cell phone bill)
- A copy of your child’s immunization history
- Birth certificate or passport
- Emergency contact information (names and telephone numbers of two authorized contacts for your child)
For best class placement (optional)
- Elementary Schools (grades 1-5): most recent report card
- Secondary Schools (grades 6-12): most recent report card or transcript of completed classes
- If your child is enrolled in special education, a copy of the IEP and current evaluation
- If your student has an individual health plan, a copy of the 504 plan
Your child must be five years old on or before August 31st to be eligible for kindergarten enrollment. For first-time kindergarten enrollment, registration begins in January with specific "Kindergarten Countdown Night" dates planned by each building. For more information contact your student's school.
Enrollment packets are available at each school, or you may download the main enrollment forms below. PLEASE NOTE: There will be additional forms to be completed at the school.
New Student Registration Forms
Student Information - Annual Update Form
Home Language Survey
Health Services Forms
Title VI Indian Student Eligibility Form