Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item. Copies are not available.
For transcript requests when the last high school attended is closed (Black River HS, Sartori Education Center, etc.) or during school breaks like summer, please send your request to Student Services. Contact information is on the top of the transcript request form.
- Both current and former students can contact the high school they last attended to receive a copy of their transcript.
- Once the Transcript Request Form has been filled out, a copy of the student's ID must be attached.
- If a student is over 18 and another person (family members, friends etc) wish to receive the given students transcript, a letter written by the student must be provided with the persons name and a copy of the students Drivers License as well as identification of the person who wishes to receive the transcript.
Please review the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act if you have any questions regarding Student and Family Privacy Rights.
- You can email, mail or fax the form. (Contact information is on the top of the transcript request form)
- There is a 48 hour turnaround time unless otherwise specified.
- As stated on the request, please include the following:
- Transcript Request Form; please be sure to sign it.
- Copy of current picture ID with signature (driver's license or passport)
- Name change order (if applicable)
- There is a $5.00 fee payable by cash, check or credit/debit card.
- Please include the payment receipt if the fee is paid online
- The fee is waived for current students and those who graduated within the past year.
Student Info Services Email: Student Services
To pay the $5.00 fee:
- Go to the
Online Payment System
- Create an account.
- Once done, click "Shop".
- Choose "District Office"
- Select "District Office" again.
- Select "Miscellaneous".
- Then "Add" transcript(s).
- Select "Checkout".
- Enter your payment information.
- Review information.
- Select "Pay Now".
- Attach receipt to your transcript request.
- Go to the