Transcripts and Records Requests

  • Transcript Requests                                

    Both current and former students can request copies of their transcript by submitting the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM to the Counseling Office at their high school. Please be sure to physically sign the form. Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item.  Copies are not available.

    Hazen High School:  425-204-4214
    Lindbergh High School:  Fax:  425-204-3194 or Email:
    Renton High School:  425-204-3475
    Secondary Learning Center:  425-204-2114

    *For transcript requests when the last high school attended is closed (Black River HS, Sartori Education Center, etc.) or during school breaks, please send your request to Student Services via email, fax (425-204-2275), or in-person/US mail at 300 SW 7th St, Renton, WA 98057.

    There is a 48 hour turnaround time. As stated on the request, please include the following:

    • Transcript Request Form, be sure to sign it
    • Copy of current picture ID with signature (driver's license or passport)
    • Name change order (if applicable)
    • There is a $5.00 fee payable by cash, check or credit/debit card.  Please include the payment receipt if the fee is paid online; fee is waived for current students and those who graduated within the past year.


    Other Records Requests

    Employers and companies who seek to verify graduation or attendance need to provide a signed release authorizing the organization to obtain the information and send it to the student's high school, see the contact information above. The $5.00 fee may be paid by credit/debit card or by mailing a check. Middle school and Elementary School contact information can be found by using the Select a School dropdown menu in the green bar at the top, left-hand side of this page.

    For academic record requests, please send a written request to the last school the student attended in the Renton School District.