Transcripts and Records Requests
Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item. Copies are not available.
*For transcript requests when the last high school attended is closed (Black River HS, Sartori Education Center, etc.) or during school breaks, please send your request to Student Information Services.
Both current and former students can contact the high school they last attended to receive a copy of their transcript. Once the Transcript Request Form has been filled out, a copy of the student's ID must be attached.
All contact information is on the bottom of the transcript request form. You can mail, email or fax the form.
There is a 48 hour turnaround time. As stated on the request, please include the following:
- Transcript Request Form; please be sure to sign it.
- Copy of current picture ID with signature (driver's license or passport)
- Name change order (if applicable)
- There is a $5.00 fee payable by cash, check or credit/debit card. Please include the payment receipt if the fee is paid online; the fee is waived for current students and those who graduated within the past year.
The $5.00 fee may be paid by credit/debit card using the Online Payment System by following the given steps:
- Go to the link and create an account.
- Once you are logged on, click "Shop".
- Choose "District Office", and on the next screen you will need to pick "District Office" again.
- This brings up a list of categories. Select "Miscellaneous", then "Add" transcripts to your cart.
- On the next screen choose "Checkout".
- This opens to the screen where you need to enter your credit card information.
- To complete the transaction, click on "Pay Now".
- Complete the Transcript Request Form and return it to the last school you attended.
Other Records Requests
Employers and companies who seek to verify graduation or attendance need to provide a signed release authorizing the organization to obtain the information. Please send it to the student's previously attended high school.
The $5.00 fee may be paid by credit/debit card using the Online Payment System or by mailing a check.
Elementary, Middle and High School contact information can be found by using the Select a School dropdown menu in the green bar at the top, left-hand side of this page.
For academic record requests, please send a written request to the last school the student attended in the Renton School District.