We have moved our athletic registration process to a convenient online registration program offered by FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides users with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When a parent/guardian registers through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information for use during future sport season registrations. We feel that this online registration system will not only benefit our school athletic offices, but will be a welcome change for our parents/guardians as well.
Parent/Athlete Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
- Go to FamilyID
- To create a new account click "Sign Up" (top right corner of page) or enter username/password if you already have an account.
- Click “Sign up as a Family or Individual”.
- Complete the registration questions, then click the “I agree” statement and click "Sign Up".
- Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into Renton’s FamilyID webpage (https://www.familyid.com/renton-high-school)and select “pick current year and sport”.
- Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review the Registration Details and click “Confirm Registration”
- Review Payment description and click “I Agree-Confirm My Registration”. Once your Registration is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation.
- Pay ASB and Athletic Participation Fees either at the ASB office or online at: InTouch Payments
- You can stop by the ASB office and pick up the “Athletic Clearance Checklist” which verifies all fines and fees have been paid.
- You can turn in the completed “Athletic Clearance Checklist” and Physical Examination Form to the Athletic Office at that time.
**Athletes may not attend or participate in practice until all 12 steps are completed and the athletic office reviews and clears athletes for practice participation**
For questions, please contact Carmen Dewey (Admin Asst. Athletics) email@example.com ~ 425-204-3418