DRESS AND PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Parents' help is needed with appropriate student dress for the learning environment. A student's dress or physical appearance, which presents a health/safety problem or disruptive to the classroom, is not permitted. Students will have to call for a change of clothing or be sent home if their attire isn't appropriate.
- No baseball caps/hats to be worn in the building.
- No halter-tops, spaghetti straps, or tank tops with the strap narrower than 1 1/2 inches.
- Shirts must be long enough to cover the top of their pants -- no bare skin showing.
- No bandannas or "do-rags" on campus.
- No long belts or hanging chains.
- No sagging pants (waistline sagging below the waist or bottom of zipper lower than appropriate).
- No unattached straps hanging from overalls.
- No shirts with gang names, alcohol, drug or tobacco products or violent themes.
- Underclothing should not be visible (i.e. bra straps or underwear bands).
- Bottom of shorts or skirts must reach below fingertips.
- Shoes must be worn at all times for health and safety. On P.E. days, please wear appropriate shoes for physical activity - no high soles, heels or flip flops.