Student Parking Permits
Parking a student car on campus is a privilege. Student parking areas are open to all students with valid parking permits. During the hours 6:30am-4:00pm all staff and visitor parking areas are off limits to students.
To better serve our students we have made changes to our parking assignments. See below for student and staff lots.
West lot (formerly senior lot)
10th-North lot (formerly Jr. lot)
11th/12th-East lot (formerly staff parking by Hoquiam)
South lot (formerly sophomore lot by tennis courts)
- All visitor lots will remain in east lot
- All disabled parking will remain in same spots
- Custodial staff will prioritize raising gates by Collaboratory
- This year we are odering a bundle package with ASB.
Students must pay for a parking pass in the ASB Office and register vehicles with proof of insurance in the Main Office. After these steps, students must place validation sticker low on front passenger window. Failure to do so will result in a ticket (even if you have already paid).
- The speed limit will not exceed ten (10) miles per hour on the school campus at any time. Infractions of any safety rules will be grounds for the loss of parking privileges at school.
- No student is to return to his/her vehicle at any time during the school day. Under no circumstances will eating lunch in vehicles be permitted.
Handicapped parking stalls by PERMIT ONLY.
- Parking of student vehicles will be permitted only in the student parking lots. Students parked in a staff lot, visitor parking area, or parked illegally will be subject to disciplinary action and/or fine.
- “Senior Only” parking is in the West lot behind the school. The North parking lot is for Juniors. Sophomore parking will be in South lot. All drivers are subject to all rules, including display of parking permits.
- Students will be ticketed if they park in any spot labeled “Shop” (outside the 700 building).
- Parking is not permitted on the road in front of the school between 7am-4pm.
- Parking fines will be assessed for parking violations: $20 for the first offense, $30 for second. For the third offense vehicle may be secured with a boot, making the vehicle unmovable, until a meeting is held with an administrator to establish expectations and future consequences if violations continue. A parent/guardian phone call will be made at the conclusion of the meeting.
- WARNING: VEHICLES SUBJECT TO SEARCH. Any vehicle entering Hazen or on adjacent city streets (considered an extension of the school parking lot and campus) is subject to search and seizure. Such a search may be conducted for any reasonable purpose when related to a possible school violation. The vehicle search includes all compartments and components thereof. Once a search begins, the person in control of the vehicle will not be permitted to remove it from the premises during the reasonable duration of the search.
New updated 2018/19 Prices
Full Year ASB card + parking bundle: $55 + tax
Full Year parking with no ASB card: $40 + tax
Per trimester parking, with ASB card: $20 + tax
Per trimester parking, with no ASB card: $25 + tax
Questions about prices can be answered in the ASB Office