- Class sizes are limited and depend on class level. Classes/Levels may be combined if enrollment is low.
- Each student will be given three (3) Open Swim passes to use for additional practice. These are for student use only.
- Refunds - will only be made when special circumstances require a student to withdraw. A non-refundable $5.00 fee will apply. There are no cash refunds.
- Transfers - After registration a $5.00 fee will apply to transfer classes.
- Missed Lessons - NO make-up lessons will be scheduled, or refunds/credits made, for missed lessons.
- Shallow Water Exercise (Lindbergh Pool) - A one hour low impact aerobic workout designed to increase strength, flexibility and energy.
- Deep Water Exercise (Lindbergh Pool) - In a one hour deep water exercise class participants will wear a buoyancy belt and use other flotation equipment. The workout is offered in a zero impact environment and focuses on developing balance, endurance and flexibility while progressively increasing cardiovascular fitness.
Pool rentals are perfect for birthday parties, church groups, family reunions and private groups. Groups receive exclusive use of the pool with lifeguards provided. Hourly rentals are generally available on Saturdays and Sundays. Call the pool offices for available times.
- Some user groups will require insurance wavers.
- Pool rental pricing is based on the number of people swimming in the water. An adult is required IN the water with each child under the age of 6.
1-20 people = $120 per hour
21-50 = $145 per hour
51-80 = $170 per hour
81-110 = $205 per hour
111-150 = $230 per hour
Party Area/Deck Area = $40 per hour