Building Technology Assistants
Building Technology Assistants provide fast and timely technology support at the building level by supplementing the Technology Customer Services Helpdesk support system. The goal is to have a positive impact on instruction by reducing the frequency teachers are pulled from the classroom while also providing fast support and greater technology reliability.
- Complete state-required (OSPI) Technology Building Survey and other required documents.
- Provide “first response” technology support to building after Technology Services Customer Services Helpdesk has been called and work order ticket created.
- Notify Helpdesk/Customer Services personnel of network performance issues.
- Facilitate communication between building personnel and Technology Services Customer Service Helpdesk.
- Ensure that Computer on Wheels equipment is booted and used (or tested) at least every three weeks.
- Support and comply with Technology Services Policies pertaining to the use of technology resources.
- Submit emails to Help Desk to report tasks performed to be recorded as resolved tickets.
- Attend two Technology Building Assistant meetings annually.
(ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR ELEMENTARY LEVEL)
- Schedule use of building computer lab(s), if one is in your building (elementary schools).
- Maintain appearance standard and usability of building computer lab(s).
- Maintain schedule to loan out Computer on Wheels equipment within building.
Participants need to be able to provide support during their planning period, attend all meetings, participate in group discussions, and synthesis of information.
|Benson Hill Elementary||Aaron Stinerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bryn Mawr Elementary||Laura Grantemail@example.com|
|Campbell Hill Elementary||Devon Brinnerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cascade Elementary||Kimberly Kingemail@example.com|
|Dimmitt Middle School||Jaison Naikerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hazelwood Elementary||Michael Malveauxemail@example.com|
|Hazen High School||Brennen Bussefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Highlands Elementary||Daryl Buchmannemail@example.com|
|Honey Dew Elementary||Matthew Bryantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kennydale Elementary||Olivia Rossenbachemail@example.com|
|Lakeridge Elementary||Terrance Carlislefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lindbergh High School||Joseph Nawaremail@example.com|
|Maplewood Heights Elementary||Jeff Porterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|McKnight Middle School||Robert Mullinsemail@example.com|
|Meadow Crest Early Childhood Center||Gwenn Morenofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nelsen Middle School||Kevin Christensenemail@example.com|
|Renton Academy||Susan Kliewerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Renton High School||Jeff Dowdemail@example.com|
|Renton Park Elementary||Terry Garridofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secondary Learning Center||Stefeny Andersonemail@example.com|
|Sierra Heights Elementary||Norma Cuevasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Talbot Hill Elementary||Benjamin Crandallemail@example.com|
|Tiffany Park Elementary||Bryce Thompsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|