2022 Technology Vision and Plan Participants and Data Sources
- Staff Survey Results 2014 & Staff Survey Results 2015
- Student & Staff Tech Survey Results 2015
- Listen and Learn Tour (November/December 2014)
- Principal and Assistant Principal Input
- Leadership Interviews
Technology Plan Reviews (2015-2016)
- Renton Technology Coordinating Council (RTCC) Guidance
Student Instruction Standards and Expectations
These standards are available at the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction website -- http://www.k12.wa.us/edtech/standards/. Also available is a document delineating the technology requirements of the Common Core Standards.
2016 National Educational Technology Plan developed by the U.S. Department of Education.
Future Ready Learning: Reimagining the Role of Technology in Education. http://tech.ed.gov/files/2015/12/NETP16.pdf