3rd Grade Supply List
School supplies are for use at school and should be minimally distracting. Please send only the requested supplies, and not extras.
PLEASE NO Mechanical Pencils!
- 3 wide composition notebooks/spiral notebooks
- Backpack, standard size
- 2 boxes of tissues (like Kleenex®) *
- 2 packages of cellophane tape – prefer Scotch® brand cellophane tape *
- 1 pair of round-tip scissors *
- 6 glue sticks*
- 3 dozen plain #2 pencils *
- 2 extra fine point black permanent markers – like Sharpie® markers *
- 2 fine point black permanent markers – like Sharpie® markers *
- 1 eraser (like Pink Pearl®)
- 1 pencil box
- 1 set of washable markers
- 1 set of colored pencils
- 2 sturdy folders with pockets
- 3x3 sticky notes – like Post-its® notepads *
* Indicates that it will be collected for class use. Extra items will be collected for classroom use as well, or will be sent home if they are not needed.
Download a PDF of the 3rd Grade Supply List
Provide for Emergency Supplies
$5 for each student for Emergency Supply Kits
The Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) will use the funds collected to supply each classroom with the essential items needed in the event of an emergency or disaster situation. It is important that we have full participation with this monetary request to insure the safety of our students. Please plan to give your student's $5 contribution to his/her teacher by the first week of school.