Immunization Information

  • Certificate of Immunization Status

    A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) is the form Washington State requires parents/guardians to complete for each student.  CIS's in English and Spanish are available under Immunization Forms through the Department of Health. 

    Certificate of Exemption

    If a parent/guardian wants to exempt a student from receiving immunizations, a Certificate of Exemption (COE) must be completed by the parent and healthcare provider.  COE's in English and Spanish are available under Certificate of Exemption through the Department of Health.  There are also directions on correctly completing the COE. 

    Immunization Requirements

    For details about Washington State school Immunization Requirements through the Department of Health. Information is available in: English, Korean, Russian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese.

    Access Your Family's Immunization Information

    Sign up for MyIR to view, download and print your family's immunization records securely online through the Department of Health. Once you register, you can access the records anytime you need them. You can also print your child's Certificate of Immunization Status for school, child care and camp programs.