Transcripts and Records Requests

  • Transcript Requests                                

    Both current and former students can request copies of their transcript by submitting the Transcript Request Form to the Counseling Office at their high school.  There is a $5.00 transcript fee, payable by cash, check or credit card.  If the transcript fee is paid with a credit card online, include a copy of the receipt with your Transcript Request Form. Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item.  Copies are not available.

    Renton High School: (425) 204-3475 

    There is a 48 hour turnaround time. As stated on the request, please include the following:

    • Copy of current picture ID with signature (driver's license or passport)
    • Name change order (if applicable)
    • Payment of $5.00 for each transcript (directions above) along with the payment receipt, if the fee is paid online with a credit card; fee is waived for current students and those who graduated within the past year.


    For transcript requests when the last high school attended is closed (Black River High School, Sartori Education Center) or during school breaks, CLICK HERE.

    Other Records Requests

    Employers and companies who seek to verify graduation or attendance need to provide a signed release authorizing the organization to obtain the information and send it to the student's high school. The $5.00 fee may be paid by credit card or by mailing a check. School contact information can be found by using the Select a School dropdown menu in the bar at the top, left-hand side of this page.

    For academic record requests, please send a written request to the last school the student attended in the Renton School District. 

Last Modified on December 15, 2017