Blackboard, our website vendor supports these browsers:
For PC users:
- Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge updates are installed automatically when Windows 10 is updated
- Microsoft Internet - Explorer Enterprise mode for earlier versions is not supported
- Mozilla Firefox - Mozilla Firefox can apply updates automatically
- Google Chrome, most recent stable version - Google Chrome applies updates automatically.
For Mac Users:
- Apple® Safari® versions 9.x & 10.x. Mac OS 10.9 or later
Mobile Web App Requirements:
- Supported WebKit-based browsers (does not include tablets; WebKit is an open source web browser )
- Apple iOS 9.x – 10.x
- 4.1 – 4.4 (Jelly Bean) – 7.0x (Nougat)
PC and Mac Viewing:
- Recommended resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher.
- Enable Cookies
Do we want to hear about problems from you? Yes we do.
One of the reasons for changing websites was to support mobile devices. Our new website design will collapse for smaller screens. There have been some hitches and these were corrected by Schoolwires technical support. If you are having display problems follow these steps:
- Check the support list above to verify that Blackboardwill support your device.
- In an email message to email@example.com note the following:
- The device and browser you are using.
- The exact problem you are experiencing.
- An attached picture would help immensely.