5th Grade Supply List
Please put your child's name on these items.
- Backpack, standard; No rolling backpacks
- Big box of tissue
- Big container of disinfecting wipes, prefer Clorox® or several small containers
- Hand sanitizer
- 1 bound composition notebook (college rule)
- 3 spiral notebooks, 70-sheet books, 3-hole
- 1 flash drive
- 1 ream copy paper
- Personal earbuds or headphones for laptops
- 2 sets colored pencils (1 for home and 1 for school)
- 3 ring binder - place the following items inside the binder:
- 3 packages of notebook paper-college rule-3 hole
- Pencil pouch
- Scissors – Fiskars® brand preferred
- 2 large bottles of glue - prefer Elmer’s® glue (keep 1 extra at home)
- A lot glue sticks
- Eraser-prefer Pink Pearl® or several pencil top erasers
- Ruler – both metric and standard
- Several packages of pencils (keep extras at home)
- 2 blue or black ballpoint pens
- 1 red correcting pen
- 1 highlighter pen
- Hand pencil sharpener with lid
- Subject dividers for 6 subjects
Please remember to wear tennis shoes for P.E. days.
*Specific brand names are mentioned solely for the reason that these brands have proven to work well in the classroom and are long lasting. Thank you for your support with this.
Some supplies will need to be replenished throughout the year such as glue, pencils and notebook paper! Keep extras at home until needed at school!
Please do not send any foods containing nuts and peanuts to school for class parties and other times when food is going to be shared due to the high number of students with life-threatening allergies.