4th Grade Supply List
Please put your child's name on these items.
- Backpack (SOFT SIDED- please no big roller packs)
- Hard plastic ruler (clear, with metric and US customary)
- Hard plastic protractor (clear)
- 7 two-pocket folders (with 3 hole punch)
- Supply box (small enough to fit in desks)
- Medium sized scissors
- 1 package of crayons
- 1 package of markers
- 5 composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 composition notebook (graph paper)
- 1 package mechanical pencils with extra 0.7 lead
- 1 water bottle
- Tennis shoes for PE
- One pair of Earbuds
Please send in the following items to share with the class.
- 6 dozen sharpened pencils
- 6 erasers - Pink Pearl® style
- 1 dozen dry erase markers (regular size)
- 1 dry erase eraser
- 1 mini dry erase board (about 9 inches x 12 inches, no lines)
- 4 highlighters (multi-colored pack)
- 4 black fine point permanent markers - prefer Sharpies®
- 4 black ultra-fine point permanent markers - prefer Sharpies®
- 2 packages of 400 sheets of wide ruled notebook paper
- 2 packages of disinfecting wipes
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 6 glue sticks
- 2 packages of white computer paper
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (30-32 ounces)
- 1 box of ziptop bags (boys-gallon size, girls-sandwich size)
- 4 packages of sticky notes, prefer Post-its® (500 block quantity)
*Specific brand names are mentioned solely for the reason that these brands have proven to work well in the classroom and are long lasting. Thank you for your support with this.
Some supplies will need to be replenished throughout the year.
Please do not send any foods containing nuts and peanuts to school for class parties and other times when food is going to be shared due to the high number of students with life-threatening allergies.