3rd Grade Supply List
Please put your child’s name on these items.
- Backpack, standard. (No rolling backpacks)
- Scissors (Fiskar® brand preferred)
- Pencil pouch or box
- Ruler, inches and centimeters (No Bendable Rulers)
- Colored markers for artwork (water-soluble only)
- Colored pencils, sharpened
- 1 set of earbuds
The following items are shared by the class. DO NOT LABEL WITH NAMES
- 3 – 4 black dry erase markers, chisel tip point
- 5 wide ruled black marbled composition notebooks
- 100 3x3 Sticky Notes (please choose a variety of colors)
- 2 packages of white lined paper (wide ruled)
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 4 solid colored folders with bottom pockets (no prongs) -1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 green – NO PICTURES
- 4 boxes of tissue
- 8 glue sticks -Elmer’s® brand preferred
- 2 dozen #2 pencils (no mechanical) -Ticonderoga® brand preferred
- 5 erasers (Pink Pearl® preferred)
- 1 large containers disinfecting wipes - Clorox® preferred (not baby wipes)
- Ziptop bags - last name: A-P gallon size, Q-Z sandwich size
- Hand Sanitizer
No pencil sharpeners or mechanical pencils. They will be sent home.
Hint for summer break: Work on keyboarding skills
*Specific brand names are mentioned solely for the reason that these brands have proven to work well in the classroom and are long lasting. Thank you for your support with this.
Some supplies will need to be replenished throughout the year.
Please do not send any foods containing nuts and peanuts to school for class parties and other times when food is going to be shared due to the high number of students with life-threatening allergies.