Talbot Hill Library
Welcome to the Talbot Hill Library!
- All library books are checked out for a 7 day period. They are always due on library day, but can be renewed. Library staff wants to see the book, before renewing, so always bring your renews on library day.
- Library hours are 9:00am – 4:00pm. Students and parents may come in before or after school to return, check out, and renew books. Parents must sign in at the office first. Students who ride a bus may not use the library after school.
- Fines must be paid online now – it is done the same way lunches are paid for. Go to Online Payment
We do not have overdue fines, but if a book is lost or ruined, the replacement cost of the book is charged. A student may be fined an appropriate fee if a book is damaged.
- Kindergarteners are allowed 1 book; 1st graders are allowed 3 books; 2nd graders are allowed 5 books.
- 3rd, 4th & 5th graders will make an individual check out plan to make sure they are getting the right number of books to last them for 7 days.
- 1st - 5th grade students should always plan on checking out at least one “Good Fit” book for independent reading.
Our Library website has many educational links!
If your student needs to do some research or practice their math skills or reading skills, this is the place to go! You can even look for a book for the next time you visit our library!
Mrs. Jeanne Kalnick - Librarian
Mrs. Kalnick is showing off a couple books in the Library. If you need help finding the perfect book, talk to Mrs. Kalnick - she has a LOT of suggestions!
Mrs. Truschel - Library Assistant
Mrs. Truschel is our Library Assistant - shelving books, checking out books and assisting everyone in the library.