Welcome to the Renton HS Athletic Department
Parents/guardians can subscribe for free to the sport/sports their athlete participates in on the league website. With this subscription you are immediately notified when a schedule is changed.
Here are instructions on how to subscribe to the league website. Please subscribe so you can have timely information about schedule changes.
First day for spring sports clearance: January 29, 2018
Last day for spring sports clearance: March 15, 2018
BASEBALL / FASTPITCH / BOYS SOCCER / GIRLS TENNIS / BOYS TRACK / GIRLS TRACK
No clearance on the first day of practice for any sport
FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE: February 26, 2018
Steps to Register
Register online @ Family ID - this can be done anytime
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “2017-18 Sprint Athletic Registration”
- If you have difficulty with registration or have questions, contact Family ID: 1-888-800-5583 or email
- Check your e-mail for confirmation.
- Need a current physical - must have been done after May 16 2017, and have approval for full participation
- Pay the ASB Office - Fees/Fines/ASB
- Sports Fee - $75.00 ($37.50 for those who qualify for free/reduced lunch.) F/R lunch forms must be filed with the cafeteria each school year.
- ASB Membership - $30.00
- Any outstanding fines, including fines from middle school, must be paid to be cleared for sports.
- Final step – See Ms. Dewey with your physical/pink slip (you get a pink slip from the ASB Office)
Running start/Home Schooled/Alternative School students will need additional paperwork to be cleared. These forms can be found on Family ID.
Students must be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above) and have successfully passed 5 classes last semester. If you do not meet these requirements you must provide a weekly grade check before you are considered eligible to compete.