Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I get a copy of my transcript?

    Students can request a copy of their transcript from Mrs. Harris in the counseling office by filling out a Transcript request form. Our online payment system

    How do I see my counselor?

    Students can stop by to meet with their counselor before school, during lunch, or after school and during class with permission from the classroom teacher. If the counselor is unavailable, the student can sign up on the clipboard outside of the counselor’s office and the student will be called down out of class when the counselor is available.

    What do I do if I have a conflict or concern with my teacher?

    If a student has a conflict or concern with a teacher, the student should first discuss the concern with the teacher. The parent should also reach out to the teacher via email or phone to discuss concerns with the teacher. If the student still feels that they need additional support, then the student can sign up to meet with the counselor to work on strategies and potential interventions.

    What should I do if I am struggling with one of my classes and I need help with my homework?

    We encourage students to take advantage of our after school HELP session in the Hazen library. Teachers volunteer their time to offer after school homework help for any student needing assistance. HELP sessions are Monday-Thursday from 2:05-3:00pm.

Counseling Staff