I live inside the Renton School District boundary and would like for my child to attend a Renton school other than his/her assigned school. Due to the format of the forms below, you must save them prior to emailing; if you attempt to send a form without saving, it will come through as blank.
- Transfers will be granted based on space and/or program availability.
- TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM SCHOOL IS THE PARENTS' RESPONSIBILITY.
- You will be notified by mail and email some time in June if space is available.
- Only High School requests must be renewed annually.
For elementary (Grades K-5):
Submit an Intra-district Elementary Transfer Request Form to your student's home school.
For secondary (Grades 6-12): Deadline June 1st, 2018
For Elementary Day Care:
- Submit an Intra-district Secondary Transfer Request Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an Out-of-Area-Residence Daycare Registration Form for the elementary school in the area where their daycare is located. Registration for students attending out-of-residence-area daycares is required annually.