Kindergarten Supply List
We ask families to help support our classrooms by providing these supplies:
- 1 Regular-sized standard backpack (small backpacks will not work)
- 1 Set of change of clothes (kept in their backpack)
- 2 Large (Family Size) boxes of healthy snack (crackers, pretzels, etc.)
- 1 Pump bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 Boxes/packages disinfecting wipes
- 1 Box of tissues
- 2 Pack of pencils (prefer Dixon Ticonderoga™ #2, please send them pre-sharpened)
- 2 Boxes of 24 crayons, prefer Crayola®
- 2 Packs of markers, prefer Crayola®
- 24 Glue sticks
- 2 Boxes of black dry erase markers (low odor)
- 1 Box of plastic zip top bags (gallon, sandwich or snack size)
- 1 Set of earbuds/headphones for technology use
Thank you so much for helping us get started with the supplies!
Please write your child’s name on their backpack and all other clothing tags.
All of the other supplies will be shared among the students so there is no need to write their name on the supplies. Please explain to your child that the supplies they bring will be for all of the children to share, so that they won’t be disappointed when we collect their supplies on the first day.